Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Gila County Again....

So there I was basking in the glory of victory thinking I had slain the dragon.  OH NOOOOOOOO.  I went to a meeting last Tuesday with one of my Gila County clients who informed me that he had received a phone call from "someone" at Gila County informing him that my plat was in error and I refused to fix it; and they thought he should know. 

So here I am at a cross roads...  I can either go ballistic and unleash the dogs of war.  Making Gila County my personal vendetta forever.  Or I can chuckle at the petty attempt by this egg sucking goverment employee to get me in trouble.

(pregnant pause for effect)


I chuckled with my client as we both discussed how laim Gila County was for making the call.  I am exploring what recourse I have against this individual.  As I beleive HE is a registrant and if so, I will make him a personal interest.  I do beleive ethical boundaries have been crossed.  Working for the county may protect him from being stupid but it does not absolve him of responsibility for it.


1 comment:

  1. Dan,

    I apologize in advance for the following response:

    If indeed he is a registrant, get Jerry Webster or Carl Sitterly to turn him in to the board. Since they seem to have nothing else to do, it may occupy thier time for a while.

    ReplyDelete